You must have heard of Avast for its well-known products, such as Avast Free Antivirus, Avast Premium Security, SecureLine VPN, AntiTrack, Secure Browser, Driver Updater, Battery Saver, and more. Among these famous software, Avast Premium is the key products.
What is Avast Premium?
What is Avast Premium? In short, Avast Premium is an all-in-one solution to against all kinds of attacks on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. For example, it helps prevent your computer from being attacked from virus, ransomware, spyware, and scams.
With Avast Premium, you can enjoy safe online shopping and banking, keeping yourself safe from being monitored by webcam, and protecting your password saved on browser against theft.
How much does Avast Premium cost?
Is Avast free? From Avast official, Avast Premium Security offers the following purchase options:
|1 PC||$39.99/year||$39.99/year||Free on Google Play||Free on Google Play|
Is Avast Premium worth it?
What do you get from Avast Premium? With Avast Premium, you find 4 sections on the main board to safeguard your computer:
- Status: view whether your device is getting protected or not.
- General: choose the best scan method, your core defenses, view locked up threats, find network issues, avoid fake websites, virtually test files, keep hackers out, and shield ransomware.
- Protection: Safely manage and secure passwords, destroy files securely, browse in private and secure VPN, stop webcam spying, stop ad tracking, and protect sensitive data.
- Performance: customize Avast Premium in this section including speed up Premium, disable notification, reduce PC crashes, update older software, and boost battery life.
Overall, from the above introduction, Avast Premium Security is worth it for the protections you get with many protections included and parity price,. Besides, you earn much more such as software update and system safeguard from this program.
Is Avast safe?
There are users wondering “is Avast safe to use”? Generally speaking, Avast is safe and would protect your device from various attack. However, we also find that uninstalling Avast helps resolve many computer issues and some users reported that Avast comes with some plugins and will slow down computer.
Is Avast good? It depends. Avast is a good antivirus software but may sometimes bring some software conflicts. In that case, follow our instruction below to uninstall Avast.
If you want to know how to uninstall Avast on Windows 10, here is the ultimate guide that you can follow step-by-step without extra effort.Read the post
Good alternatives to Avast antivirus
Here is several free & paid antivirus software that deserves your trying:
- AVG Antivirus Free.
- Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
- Windows Security.
- Avira Antivirus.