For some reasons, you may need to re-enter the WiFi password of our network. For instance, you have got a new laptop or smartphone which needs WiFi connection. But in most cases, the WiFi connection on all devices are completed automatically without asking us to input the password each time when you use it, thus, there is a good chance that you forget the WiFi password.
This guide tells how to find WiFi password on Windows 10. There are three flexible ways for you to have a try.
Way 1. View Wireless Properties
How to find WiFi password Windows 10 through the Setting? Follow the easy guide below:
- From Windows Search box, type Control Panel and run the exact program.
- In Control Panel, set View by Large Icons. Then, click Network and Sharing Center.
- From the new window, click your Wi-Fi connection.
- Click Wireless Properties, navigate to Security, and tick Show Characters (which is your WiFi password).
If you are searching for why IPv6 has no network access and how to solve IPv6 no network access Windows 10, you will find the…Read the post
Way 2. Using CMD to Show WiFi Password
Below is about how to find WiFi password on Windows using command Prompt.
- Search and open Command Prompt via admin privilege.
- In the elevated command line window, type netsh wlan show profiles and hit Enter. Later you will see all WiFi connections on your Windows 10 computer. Now find the one you want to see its connections.
- Type netsh wlan show profile name=WifiName key=clear and press Enter.
- Scroll down to find its key content, that is the password of the WiFi connection you want to know.
Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration? Quick fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration error reporting from Windows Network Diagnostics.Read the post
Way 3. Using Wi-Fi Password Revealer
If you would prefer a more user-friendly way, you may have a try on a third-party program, such as Wifi Password Revealer. Such kind of programs will list all your WiFi connections in the household and display the corresponding WiFi passwords, making it much easier for you to see WiFi password on Windows 10.How to find WiFi password on Windows 10? Here are 3 easy yet useful ways…Click to tweet